This "sweet" little miss is a digi stamp from Pure Innocence designer, Heather Ellis. You can find her digi images here. These types of stamps are all the rage and can be easily printed on any color card stock or patterned paper. As a matter of fact, if you want to hop over to our new blog, Paper Fashions, Etc. when you are finished here, you will see all the fun ideas and examples we have to share using digi elements there as well.
- Card Stock - Naturals Ivory, Always Artichoke, Blushing Bride, and Baja Breeze from Stampin' Up!
- patterned egg paper is some I had on hand.
- Black Onyx Memento and Creamy Caramel for sponging
- Copic Markers were used to color her dress, flowers and the egg
- Ribbon, twine and a button were used as embellishments
- Tools - Paper Piercer
Here's a peak of one of our Paper Fashions, Etc. Seed Packet digi stamps that we created.
Melissa & Gayla