Update! They just announced winners my card was seleted!! WhooHooo!! I'm so honored.
Check out the other winners here!!
Wow, it's been a very long time since I've had time to join the gals over at Pals Paper Arts for one of their fun challenges. Below is the information about the challenge. You can find all the details on their blog.
They have a celebrity guest artist joining their team this week, Maile Belles! She is an amazingly talented artist. So why not hop on over and join Maile and the PPA Design Team as they showcase their styles using Margaret Moody’s sketch!
Rules for the Runway:
- We invite you to use ANY brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Please use keyword PPA74 when uploading to public galleries.
- Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (CST) Tuesday December 28th. We'll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks Wednesday December 29th.
This is the layout.
Here is my card.
- Eat Chocolate Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!
- Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Stampin' Up!
- DSP - Very Merry October Afternoon, Stripes are from Lasting Impressions
- Nestabilities - Lacey and Medium Circles
- Espresso and Creamy Caramel inks - Stampin' Up!
Thanks for stopping by!