We've seen this project around but hadn't made one until we did at one of our quarterly Stampin' Up get-togethers. Whether you've seen this idea or not, we still thought it worth showing as it is such a great way to store and/or give, tags as a gift.
The holder is made using one of the 6x6 page protectors normally used in your scrapbook. The card stock measures 6-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 1-3/4".
- Card stock - Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Whisper White
- Stamps - Tags til Christmas, Welcome Christmas
- Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
- Punches - 1-3/4" Scallop Circle, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle, Scallop Square, Decorative Label, Ornament, Large and Extra Large Tag, 1-1/4", 1-3/8", 1-3/4" circles, 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" squares
- Other - eyelets and silver cord
Have fun and get creative making this great project!
As always, thanks for stopping!
Melissa & Gayla