We were inspired by the initial ornaments found at our local Pottery Barn. We knew we could make something very similar with all of our stamping supplies. These were made with Nestabilities but we also made some with the Big Shot Scallop Circle #2 die and the large clear circle die. It will depend on what size of initial you use. Ours were made with the Serif Essentials alphabet dies.
We cut two scallops from Very Vanilla card stock and glued them together for stability. The letters were die cut with Basic Black card stock and glued on to the front with Tombow glue. We used the Crop-a-Dile to punch and set our jumbo eyelets. Silver glass glitter was used to outline the scallop. You could also use the tinsel trim around the edges if you wanted to avoid the glitter mess! We used Real Red grosgrain ribbon as the tie and embellished with small jingle bells.
Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa and Gayla